Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Willard open to Weber County Residents
On my way home from Porcupine, I read on the North Marina reader board that Willard is open  to Weber and Box Elder County Residents again, that’s where I’ll be next weekend.
sure don't help us from Davis Co. Sick
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Maybe someone could do like we used to at the Drive-In, and sneak you thru in the trunk. Big Grin
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Open, closed, open, closed... I'm just going to wait a bit until the crappie bite next month.
https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/willard-bay/

Sorry Dubob I took your job,  winds blowing so I stuck home smokin fish.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
(04-12-2020, 04:15 PM)MSM1970 Wrote: https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/willard-bay/

Job?  What job?  I ain't got no stinkin' job!  I gave that up waaaay back in oh four!  Jobs are for folks what don't got no life.

[Image: 6HsaTAX.gif]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(04-12-2020, 04:26 PM)dubob Wrote: Job?  What job?  I ain't got no stinkin' job!  I gave that up waaaay back in oh four!  Jobs are for folks what don't got no life.
Believe me I'm doing everything I can to give it up, lately I've been trying to get adopted by anyone with alot of money to suport my walleye  habit.  been spending my paychecks at the house that TD built.
               O.C.F.D.
(04-11-2020, 10:26 PM)BURLEY Wrote: Maybe someone could do like we used to at the Drive-In, and sneak you thru in the trunk. Big Grin
Crappies are already biting.  But the peak is usually around Mothers' Day.
Why Weber and not Cache county?
Or Davis County or any other county for that argument?
Because neither Davis nor Cache counties are included in the Willard footprint, that's why. Weber and Box Elder are.
I think it's because the governor has friends in Weber County. Tongue
No matter how you look at it, Willard Bay State Park is in Box Elder County.
So as of today, April 12 th, Weber residents can fish at Willard Bay?
This is very confusing.
Wink 
(04-12-2020, 10:49 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: Because neither Davis nor Cache counties are included in the Willard footprint, that's why. Weber and Box Elder are.

There is no way on the map that Willard is in Weber County...maybe the footprint you are talking about is the footprint left stepping over the boader into Box Elder County. ?
<quote option="&quot;TubeDude&quot; pid='1097734' dateline='1586726612'"><quote option="&quot;BURLEY&quot; pid='1097656' dateline='1586643994'"><br />
Maybe someone could do like we used to at the Drive-In, and sneak you thru in the trunk. Big Grin</quote><br />
<b><size option="medium" style="font-size:medium"><font option="times new roman" style="font-family: times new roman;"><color option="#0000CD" style="color: #0000CD;">Crappies are already biting.  But the peak is usually around Mothers' Day.</color></font></size></b></quote><br />
The lock up is schedualed to end on April 30th right??<br />
That will be like openning day fishing years ago!! Big Grin
I should have said that the southern end of Willard is practically on the Weber County line, which also marks the park's southern edge. Technically, the park isn't in Weber County, but it abuts it.
My uncle that lives in Davis county got turned away and not aloud to launch at willard
I think having the state parks open in Utah to county residents only really sucks. If they are going to close them then it should be closed to  every body. I heard that strawberry is closed unless you live in wasatch county, what the hell?
Angry

(04-12-2020, 04:26 PM)dubob Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 04:15 PM)MSM1970 Wrote: https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/willard-bay/

Job?  What job?  I ain't got no stinkin' job!  I gave that up waaaay back in oh four!  Jobs are for folks what don't got no life.

[Image: 6HsaTAX.gif]

I thought you were suppose to be hog hunting?

(04-13-2020, 05:32 AM)muirco Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 10:49 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: Because neither Davis nor Cache counties are included in the Willard footprint, that's why. Weber and Box Elder are.

There is no way on the map that Willard is in Weber County...maybe the footprint you are talking about is the footprint left stepping over the boader into Box Elder County. ?

I cant find a map that shows Willard Bay is in Weber.
(04-15-2020, 06:58 PM)PACKFAN Wrote: I thought you were suppose to be hog hunting?

​I was - I cancelled my flight due to COVID-19 concerns.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(04-15-2020, 06:58 PM)PACKFAN Wrote: I think having the state parks open in Utah to county residents only really sucks. If they are going to close them then it should be closed to  every body. I heard that strawberry is closed unless you live in wasatch county, what the hell?
The  wasatch county order covers strawberry, not the state park order, different orders,  utah county residents are restricted toUtah lake and Scofield state park as per the state park order.  all other ranps on UL have no restrictions as far as I know at this point other than 6ft.
Too many orders to keep track of. Sad
               O.C.F.D.