Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter
[Image: 15-D47-A66-26-AC-4-C92-A04-E-4-CB805909136.jpg] We live in an interesting time and there surely seems to be plenty to worry about. But I'd like to wish y'all a fine Easter wherever you find yourself today. I hope you can spend time with your family and dwell on the blessings in life instead of the trials and troubles. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful wife who is my best friend. I have two amazing kids who are fun to work and play with and they are the light of my life. I have been blessed to live in the best country on earth and I cherish my freedom and appreciate all who have served to keep us free! I have the blessing of being a livestock producer and the privilege to see lambs and calves and pigs be born each spring. I live surrounded by nature in all her splendid beauty. I have the tremendous fortune to have some wonderful friends who are like brothers to me. And I got to see the sun come up this morning over the west desert of Utah. It was a grand sight placed there for me by an infinite being who loves me and wants me to have happiness and joy in my life. All these things carry infinitely more weight than the current events we all face. I do not make light of this trial, but it's important to remember and count our blessings. May the Lord bless and keep y'all safe and happy. May we all look for opportunities to serve our fellow man, especially those who have lowered immune systems or have a little more experience in life than we do. I look forward to things finally getting back to normal and being able to fish and see y'all post pictures of big ol fish. I can't wait to get in the mountains and try and kill a bear. The yearning and waiting hopefully will make the chase and the hunt even more satisfying. Be Blessed and be safe. Happy Easter to all the folks on BFT. Happy Trails>>>
Well said. Happy Easter.
(04-12-2020, 05:54 PM)Bovineowner Wrote: Happy Easter to all the folks on BFT. Happy Trails>>>

Same to you fella!

[Image: images.jpg] upload image free
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Well said, no matter what is going on around us, we are trully blessed to live in this country.
Smile  Amen brother, great post. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool