Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lindon
Met Pat at 6:30 today at Lindon. I launched shortly after in the 59 degree water. Was dragging a perch flig and piece of worm santee rigged. Made it bout half way out of the harbor and hooked up. She took the perch flig and ran with it. Took a bit to get her stopped but she finally agreed to meet. When i got her to the tube she was a 25 inch moma cat. My personal best at Lindon. And of course my camera wouldnt work. Did get pics on my phone but for the life of me I cant get them to download. Dont know why . That was it for the cats today for me but did get 2 white bass on the same flig. Rest assured that my camera will be checked and double checked from now on. Anyway no skunk for my first trip this year.
I think that was probably the worst day we have ever had at Lindon.  But it was good to share the water again.  I ended up with two lonely cats...in the early twenty inch category...and about 4 white bass.  One of the whities volunteered for bait duty and caught my first cat...after a looooooong time without any hits.

With all the people showing up today you woulda thought it was a weekend...not just a Covid weekday.  Noticed a few of the bank tanglers on the outside of the west dike picking up a whitie or two.  Water warmed to 62 by 11:30 departure.  With a few more warm days the white bass will be gathering for their group grope thing.  Hope the cats settle down and congregate somewhere again.

[Image: LINDON-LAUNCH.jpg] [Image: BUBBLEUPPER.jpg] [Image: GLASSY-CATTIN.jpg] [Image: GREEN-AND-WHITE.jpg]
It was good to be on the water and the orange tube was great. Got a couple minor adjustments done and new battery hookups I will make tomorrow. It was good the fish with you again. Better days are comming  Smile
Hey Lee, good to hear you and Pat got on the water and caught a few fish. To get the pics off my phone, I send them to my home email address, then save them on my computer, then download them to BFT from there.
Thanks Curt. I did that and it worked. now if I can only remember how. [Image: IMG-0787.jpg] [Image: IMG-0785.jpg] [Image: IMG-0788.jpg]  Smile