Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 5/11
It was a 3 species day at Willard, I got on the water about 2pm and found the Waleye near the light pole I caught 4 and a Wiper by 5pm, when I ran back in and picked Elayo up from the south marina we ran back out to the light pole where he got a 22" wiper just as the wind picked up blowing us out into the openness where we picked up a couple waleye, the wind calmed down a bit and we ran to freeway bay where we got another waleye and a cat. The hot ticket today was a fire tiger Lindy worm harness at 1.5mph.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice catch for sure, thanks for report. Hopefully the wind won't mess up the fishing too badly now that it is finally heating up
Great work!
nice to know  Willard is finally producing

nice to know willard is producing
Great report thank you!!! We were chased by the wind as well after pickup few wiper trolling crank
Nicely done!  Hate being out there when the wind starts whipping you around...Lots of wind projected for the next little while...guluk..
(05-12-2020, 05:09 AM)jjannie Wrote: Nice catch for sure, thanks for report. Hopefully the wind won't mess up the fishing too badly now that it is finally heating up

I like whitecaps to get a good wiper bite going, happened to us a couple days ago
wipers are good sized this year, a buddy of mine just sent me a picture of his first wiper at Otter Creek, 7lbs 6 oz.