Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah lake advisory app
With the disappearance of those 2 girls an engineer shared his app with KSL that he came up with a few months ago. It's called windy lookout and it's for Utah lake only just in case anyone wants it
https://www.ksl.com/article/46752274/fol...er-changes
Apparently, it is only available for an Apple phone.
I downloaded it on my android phone.
This looks like a nice app for those that fish Utah Lake. I set up the alert feature and have several wind advisory alarms this morning. And it is free!
Down loaded it on my android, already sent warnings.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
(05-12-2020, 06:46 PM)Mooseman75 Wrote: I downloaded it on my android phone.

I have an Android phone, and I searched for "Windy Lookout" in the Play Store and didn't find an app named Windy Lookout.  Please explain how you found the app.
I just opened up my play store and topped in "windy lookout". It has a aqua green circle with 3 curls representing wind for an icon. Don't know how else to explain. I opened my wife's play store and found it on here's just as easy as that. Mike found it on his android not sure if Ben uses android or not.
Ya I've got a few warnings today prob not a good day to be on there
I just added it to my new android smart phone. Will use it next time I plan to be down that way.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
There was a link to this app with the Utah Lake newsletter. Unfortunately, my phone is apparently too old to run the app.