Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with this site
Hi all, I'm a newbie to being a member to this site but not a newbie to the site. After reading several of the posts it seems the website is under some construction and its being worked on. My question is whether things are planned to be like they were? I miss being able to pull up the flaming gorge/fish lake forum but when I do now, they are from a long time ago. I sure miss the old days. Do I just need patience? On another note, had a great day saturday at the Gorge. Four limits of Kokanee just south of Squaw Hollow between 35-50 feet on orange and pink going 1.6 mph.
they tell us we need patience.    I will have a 10% chance that this will post
There is no telling what the Wizard behing the curtain plans for Dorothy, but the wicked witch has certainly been sending her flying monkeys to disrupt the proceedings. The only sure thing is that we won't be going back to Kansas.

Humor aside, the site is having serious problems. Expect little to be resolved any time soon. Whatever happens, much has been lost in the switch, and things won't ever look or act like they used to. That's both good and bad news.
im a rc or pepsi guy but at a certin point
even coca cola owned its fail
of new coke
so  hope i have
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom
(05-20-2020, 08:21 AM)fishskibum Wrote: im a rc or pepsi guy but at a certin point
even coca cola owned its fail
of new coke
so  hope i have
That's so funny!!!! 

Absolutely fitting.... because this new site sucks so bad I hardly ever get on it any more.