Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Invite June 26-28
My annual  3 day Strawberry Kokanee trip is fast approaching, I will be on the water fishing June 26th-28th. My plan is to be on the water fishing by first light each morning with an afternoon break, before going out again in the evening, if the wind is playing nice. If your interested in going out with me during any of that time send me a PM and we can arrange to meet up. I have a well equipped 20' welded aluminum Wooldridge Super Sport off shore boat.
I would love to fish with you again! I tagged along with my father-in-law Uinta Ice to fish with you 2 years ago. Brad went with you again last year unfortunately I wasn't able to make the trip. Unfortunately we just lost him in a tough battle in the hospital for the last 5 months.
(06-19-2020, 05:09 AM)deyoungfisher Wrote: I would love to fish with you again! I tagged along with my father-in-law Uinta Ice to fish with you 2 years ago. Brad went with you again last year unfortunately I wasn't able to make the trip. Unfortunately we just lost him in a tough battle in the hospital for the last 5 months.
I’m sorry to hear that send me a pm with your number and I’ll call you this week to make a plan to meet up.
Cookie and I want to join ya, but we are still a few weeks away from completing our move and remodel. Maybe later this summer
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I'd be up for a trip on either Saturday or Sunday just let me know
(06-22-2020, 06:26 AM)pizzaman_288 Wrote: I'd be up for a trip on either Saturday or Sunday just let me know
Sunday morning is open if you want to go send me a PM with your contact info I have room for several people if you want to bring anyone with you.

(06-21-2020, 03:26 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Cookie and I want to join ya, but we are still a few weeks away from completing our move and remodel. Maybe later this summer
Absolutely, I've been itching to fish with you guys. I really enjoy your post let me me know when you want to go I would be willing to play hooky from from work if I need to, to get out with you guys and fish during the week.
We just went this past Saturday and loved it. So many boats and shore fishers.
My son and I have been wanting to catch a kokanee for awhile. We just don't have a big enough boat. How much would you charge us to show us the ropes?
(06-25-2020, 05:56 PM)mayandgunther@gmail.com Wrote: My son and I have been wanting to catch a kokanee for awhile. We just don't have a big enough boat. How much would you charge us to show us the ropes?
I'm not a guide so I wouldn't charge you anything, send me a private message with your name and contact info and I'll get a hold of you and get you guys out.
My name is Andy Gunther. My email is mayandgunther@gmail.com. Thanks for responding.