Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Kokes At Strawberry with Everyone Else
Was in the boat at 6 am this morning with my wife, daughter and boyfriend.  We caught 3 limits by 9:30.  We caught fish between 22-35 feet kind of scattered in that range, with most early at 22 and most later at 26.  Pinks and Oranges at 1.5-1.7 mph. Was out Tuesday as well, during the wind and white caps before we got blown off the lake.  Caught 7 of a possible 8 Koke limit then.  (those are on the smoker as we speak).

My forecast is for a busy weekend up there...  Still.....  fishing should be good.

Everyone I saw were being courteous out there on the boats, and at the fish cleaning station.  Nice to be disconnected from it all and in the mountains.

![Image: IMG-1136.jpg] 

2016 mercedes e400 0 60
Yeah, I was there as well with the wife. We started a bit later even though we were camped there. Got 2 limits by 1000. They were a bit smaller than the ones we got on Monday. Last year, Fathers Day was busier than July 4th as I remember. We will probably be camped at Strawberry over the weekend, but I am considering a quick day hike into the Uintas, the key word being hike - maybe get a little away from the crowds. I am rarely on Strawberry on the weekends now anyway.
Yes sir they look nice. We had a good day as well. Lots of boats, everyone was kinda spread out. I think most were getting fish, did not see any big schools were all spread out, that is ok by me. Mine will be in the smoker on the morning.
Thanks liketrolling great day.
(06-18-2020, 11:14 PM)Hookinup Wrote: Was in the boat at 6 am this morning with my wife, daughter and boyfriend.
You have a wife AND a boyfriend?  My wife wouldn't allow that.

Sorry; just couldn't help myself on that one.
(06-19-2020, 12:36 AM)dubob Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 11:14 PM)Hookinup Wrote: Was in the boat at 6 am this morning with my wife, daughter and boyfriend.

lol. that's exactly how I read it.
(06-18-2020, 11:14 PM)Strawberry Marina side or SC? Been waiting for the main lake to heat up.TiteLinesHookinup Wrote: Was in the boat at 6 am this morning with my wife, daughter and boyfriend.  We caught 3 limits by 9:30.  We caught fish between 22-35 feet kind of scattered in that range, with most early at 22 and most later at 26.  Pinks and Oranges at 1.5-1.7 mph. Was out Tuesday as well, during the wind and white caps before we got blown off the lake.  Caught 7 of a possible 8 Koke limit then.  (those are on the smoker as we speak).

My forecast is for a busy weekend up there...  Still.....  fishing should be good.

Everyone I saw were being courteous out there on the boats, and at the fish cleaning station.  Nice to be disconnected from it all and in the mountains.

![Image: IMG-1136.jpg] 

2016 mercedes e400 0 60
(06-19-2020, 12:36 AM)dubob Wrote:

Wow.  I am not a very articulate writer.....  That's pretty embarrassing....