Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Potpourri
Had a good mixed bag at Willard yesterday with my son, Cats, walleye, smallmouth, and a wiper. Nice day to enjoy my 73rd year on this planet. Cool[Image: Fish-from-Willard-Bay-18-June-2020.jpg]
Good on ya!
Nice catching, love the variety. How were you fishing? Those cats and wipers are fun for the kids to battle.
Was the wind gone, I'm going up on Monday, well maybe, could be deer creek.
(06-19-2020, 11:19 PM)PACKFAN Wrote: Had a good mixed bag at Willard yesterday with my son, Cats, walleye, smallmouth, and a wiper. Nice day to enjoy my 73rd year on this planet. Cool[Image: Fish-from-Willard-Bay-18-June-2020.jpg]

Congrats on 73 good years and a nice mixed bag. If you are still on perch hunt they were going nuts at PV this morning. A few with better size than normal for there.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Hey - great going on your Willard trip....that had to have been fun for all involved, maybe just not the fishes...some good eatin' there...
73years old is a good start!  Good catching!
Happy Birthday big guy! Thanks for all your input and especially for your wonderful jigs!