Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat action at UL
I fish from the bank at UL a fair amount, and I have noticed that the catfish and white bass action has been slower this year than in years past.  Since early to mid may I have been shut out a number of times, using the same techniques and locations as years past.

From my perspective something is different this year.  Anyone else notice the same thing?
Most likely it is the water level that is messing with you, they all have a lot more places to go and hide from you
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
I have noticed the same thing - I think it's because we have had some real hot weather in late may, which started to speed up the cat spawn followed by some even colder weather, which shut down the spawn, then a little warm up, followed by another below average cold spell - them poor cats just don't know what to do right now. 

But you know how it goes when she is starting to get all kinky under the covers then the baby starts crying - 10 minutes later she comes back... and it just isn't the same she is no longer in the mood.  Them Cats are the same way and that cold weather is a libido killer, it shuts them down.