Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gorge again 06/29/20
Bombed up to the gorge to pick up my trailer and hopefully snag a limit of kokes... plan worked out. Launched outta buckboard area  to rain and little wind around 830, caught a limit of kokes and some others by 11. 
Hooked up the the trailer and bombed home!  Super long day of more driving than fishing!
Wiggle hoochies behind a slingblade produced the best![Image: limotokokes.jpg]

[Image: nicekoke.jpg]
Great looking fish!
(06-30-2020, 10:22 PM)trophyboat Wrote: Bombed up to the gorge to pick up my trailer and hopefully snag a limit of kokes... plan worked out. Launched outta buckboard area  to rain and little wind around 830, caught a limit of kokes and some others by 11. 
Hooked up the the trailer and bombed home!  Super long day of more driving than fishing!

Could I ask what depth those critters are running at.
Heading up to Kokanee heaven for the first time during actual koke season, in a long time.
BROWNBAGGN Wrote:
trophyboat Wrote:Bombed up to the gorge to pick up my trailer and hopefully snag a limit of kokes... plan worked out. Launched outta buckboard area  to rain and little wind around 830, caught a limit of kokes and some others by 11. 

Could I ask what depth those critters are running at.
Heading up to Kokanee heaven for the first time during actual koke season, in a long time.
I caught all my fish in the top 20' of the water column with 2 oz snap weights. 
last week when it was hot and sunny they were running 30-40' down.