Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard south
Met Pat this AM at the south Marina.  I was first in line today cause I was early. The camp host pulled up and asked if I wanted to come in now,
and of course I Sad yes so he let me in at about 5:30. Thanked him and went to the ramp. That was super nice of him for sure.
  When I was unloading my tube the mosquitos found me and let me know they could  have me at will. Sure was glad I had my bug juice. Pat and a couple boats started to arrive just when I was finished setting up. Talked to pat and met a nice gentleman and his wife but i just cant recall their name.  If youre reading this Im sorry,
    I launched first and headed out. Calm in the marina but chop out in the main lake. I was dragging a white 3 inch gulp minnow and a worm harness but had no luck in the marina. The water temp was around 73 and stayed there the whole time. Reached 12 ft of water and a cookie cutter cat took the gulp minnow.
                      [Image: DSCN2876.jpg][Image: DSCN2879.jpg][Image: DSCN2880.jpg][Image: DSCN2882.jpg][Image: DSCN2884.jpg]   Not sure what happened but this was all i could do with the pics. Ended with 5 cats and the wiper all on the gulp minnow. Beats my last 2 time out skunked both times

Messages In This Thread
willard south - by lee! - 07-13-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: willard south - by wiperhunter2 - 07-14-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: willard south - by lee! - 07-15-2020, 12:06 AM