Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake July Newsletter
JULY NEWSLETTER
Big thumbs up!
Thanks for posting that !! You are Looking good !! Well at least better than a Carp LOL Good luck fishing tomorrow.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
(07-16-2020, 01:33 AM)Mildog Wrote: Thanks for posting that !! You are Looking good !! Well at least better than a Carp LOL Good luck fishing tomorrow.
When it comes to our images, some of us want justice...others want mercy.  And some of us don't got no "best side".

Fishing Friday with your bro...if he confirms.
Pat, I am glad that they got your best side when the did the little video of you. If they only knew !! Keep kicking and hope to see you on the water here one day !!
(07-16-2020, 03:34 PM)Therapist Wrote: Pat,  I am glad that they got your best side when the did the little video of you.  If they only knew !!  Keep kicking and hope to see you on the water here one day !!
That was only a small snippet from a 15 minute video made by some BYU students for the Utah Lake Commission.  They plan to have the whole thing available online sometime in the future.  Be sure to miss it.

Of course I will be showing up on the lake a few times over the next few months.   Gotta keep up my "image".
(07-16-2020, 03:44 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(07-16-2020, 03:34 PM)Therapist Wrote: Pat,  I am glad that they got your best side when the did the little video of you.  If they only knew !!  Keep kicking and hope to see you on the water here one day !!
That was only a small snippet from a 15 minute video made by some BYU students for the Utah Lake Commission.  They plan to have the whole thing available online sometime in the future.  Be sure to miss it.

Of course I will be showing up on the lake a few times over the next few months.   Gotta keep up my "image".
Bro says you are fishing with him in the AM...Mildog Out
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life