Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish cleaning station
Angry i just don't understand people i I cought one more nice trout today at Deer Creek thay have a nice cleaning station drove over to it there was at least 5 fish in drain not pushed down and disposed of guts all over it took me 20 minutes to clean there mess just for my one thay got there's done forget every one else it is nice to have these luxuries instead of the lake or river ok I'm done we have all seen it but as i hooked in to my one fish of course my other pole bent so hook one lost one at least no skunk this was the smallest so far for the weekend [Image: 20200719-143745.jpg]
(07-19-2020, 08:58 PM)Wando59 Wrote: Angry i just don't understand people i I cought one more nice trout today at Deer Creek thay have a nice cleaning station drove over to it there was at least 5 fish in drain not pushed down and disposed of guts all over it took me 20 minutes to clean there mess just for my one thay got there's done forget every one else it is nice to have these luxuries instead of the lake or river ok I'm done we have all seen it but as i hooked in to my one fish of course my other pole bent so hook one lost one at least no skunk this was the smallest so far for the weekend [Image: 20200719-143745.jpg]
I found a similar situation at the Willard Bay north marina cleaning station last Wednesday morning.  I went to clean my one and only wiper and found a pile of filleted catfish carcasses and one walleye carcass.  The grinder was blocked with a number of other carcasses and I didn't have anything with me to remove the blockage.  So I cleaned my one fish and then loaded up the other carcasses and disposed of them in a nearby dumpster.  I cleaned up the table as much as I could.  Unfortunately many people just don't seem to have the common sense to use the facilities correctly and this needlessly affects the rest of us.  Thanks for your effort to help out at Deer Creek.
Mike
i cleaned out the WB north marina station in Sept 2018. Took it apart at the top, pulled all the jammed fish out, cleared the grinder, put the fish back thru one at a time. 

[Image: 0138-How-I-found-it.jpg]  [Image: 0139-2-Wiper-8-Catfish.jpg]

How I found it  2 Wiper, 8 Cats

[Image: 0140-cover-removed.jpg]  [Image: 0141-after-clearing.jpg]

Top removed, fish all cleared.  

[Image: 0143-how-I-left-it.jpg]

How I left it.      

Some folks just have no regard  for equipment or other anglers.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool