To steinaker next weekend
Camping and fishing from 
Shore just looking for any 
Suggestions what to use 
I have repalas and crank 
Baits of course worms 
And power Baits never 
Been here before thanks
There are a ton of very feisty 12" rainbows and tiger trout in there. From the campground, I would suggest hiking over to the north side of the bay and fish off that rocky point. Otherwise there are a couple of pullouts along the highway side that offer good fishing access, the southern one offers deeper water access, but is harder to get into - a bit steepish and rocky. Powerbait and floating nightcrawlers can be good. I've done well with spinners (Vibrax and Mepps #1 & 2) and spoons (Jake's and Daredevils) and fly and bubble. The lake is low due to a dam repair, but the fishing has been excellent! Good luck!
Is the dam repair complete and lake back to full capacity?
Cool thanks for the suggestions not to nervous 
About a short drive and a hike to the lake looks 
Have fun anyway there's fishying and catching 
Catching is just a bonus happy trails 
(08-10-2020, 06:52 PM)WingNutt Wrote: Is the dam repair complete and lake back to full capacity?
The dam repair is complete, but they are doing a series of partial filling and back to conservation pool to settle the earth fill and test the dam's  integrity. It won't be allowed to completely fill until 2022, I believe. It has plenty of water in it for boating and fish populations to thrive.
(08-10-2020, 11:28 PM)fishnate Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 06:52 PM)WingNutt Wrote: Is the dam repair complete and lake back to full capacity?
The dam repair is complete, but they are doing a series of partial filling and back to conservation pool to settle the earth fill and test the dam's  integrity. It won't be allowed to completely fill until 2022, I believe. It has plenty of water in it for boating and fish populations to thrive.

Thanks for the update!