Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Wipers at Jordanelle ??
Has anyone had any luck targeting Wipers at Jordanelle. Id love to get into them there, but
I havent been able to find much info with the exception of a Outdoors Youtube video from last
year.....  I believe people use things like muscles and such at Willard, but as the Koke season
fades away, Time to try something new.......
(08-10-2020, 06:28 PM)catfishbait Wrote: Has anyone had any luck targeting Wipers at Jordanelle. Id love to get into them there, but
I havent been able to find much info with the exception of a Outdoors Youtube video from last
year.....  I believe people use things like muscles and such at Willard, but as the Koke season
fades away, Time to try something new.......
I caught a bunch in the Rockcliff finger last year. I have never tried the muscles but it seems like it'd work. I caught most of mine jigging curly tails tipped with worm. Good luck. Let me know if you make it up there to catch a few.
I caught a bunch a couple of years ago trolling for trout. Once we caught one, I kept going over that same spot. Never been able to replicate it on that lake since though.
I think the weather needs to turn a bit. We usually find them there in September as the leafs are starting...