Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scraped up a few
Bit of a rough day today, fender fell off the trailer first thing this morning and only managed a few fish.

[Image: KIMG0629.jpg]

best image hosting
Man, your knocking the eyes dead this year. Not bad since normally by this time of year the water is warm enough their bite is off and they are deep. You must have one great secret to getting them. Nice job
Yea, it wasn't a bad day, considering it's been 2 weeks since our last trip and the lake changed considerably since then. Only secret is the sore shoulder from thousands of casts trying to find them
Sorry to hear about the fender... I just got mine re-installed the other day from when it came off the trailer. Hopefully no real damage or issues because of it!

Glad to see you are still getting a few... Thanks for sharing!

I am hoping to chase after some eyes within the next couple of weeks either at Oneida or Oakley. Would like to hit SFCR but it is a bit too far to hit for just a day with the kids.
(08-13-2020, 02:03 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Yea, it wasn't a bad day, considering it's been 2 weeks since our last trip and the lake changed considerably since then. Only secret is the sore shoulder from thousands of casts trying to find them
So, are there camping spots down there?  Ive always wanted to go that way and try for some eyes and other fish in the reservoir but, with the drive from Idaho Falls, I'd want to spend a couple of days. I think Ive heard of guys camping there before but cant remember where or whats available.  Thanks
You can camp there, there's no campsites or services there. If you need that there's some campgrounds in Declo and Heyburn, which are just a short drive away.