Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish contest update
Thought I'd just share with everybody how the catfish contest is going. It's shaping up to be a real horserace to the end. The north leads by 2.5 points (inches) but the south is coming up strong. Now just imagine what the score would look like if we hadn't lost Ice_sled, who always scored up in the top three. UL is turning out a lot of fish over 30" this year. BLK is leading the charge for us, recently posting two 31"ers and a 31.5. We have quite a few anglers that are competing for the south and any one of us could score huge anytime what with the old muddy cranking out so many big ones this year.

While I'm at it I just want to remind everyone that we have a cleanup day at Lincoln Beach scheduled next Saturday, September 5th in conjunction with our 3rd Annual Blitz where we southerners all hit the lake in an effort to catch and pass the north. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Let us know if you can make it.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(08-29-2020, 04:16 PM)catchinon Wrote: Thought I'd just share with everybody how the catfish contest is going. It's shaping up to be a real horserace to the end. The north leads by 2.5 points (inches) but the south is coming up strong. Now just imagine what the score would look like if we hadn't lost Ice_sled, who always scored up in the top three. UL is turning out a lot of fish over 30" this year. BLK is leading the charge for us, recently posting two 31"ers and a 31.5. We have quite a few anglers that are competing for the south and any one of us could score huge anytime what with the old muddy cranking out so many big ones this year.

While I'm at it I just want to remind everyone that we have a cleanup day at Lincoln Beach scheduled next Saturday, September 5th in conjunction with our 3rd Annual Blitz where we southerners all hit the lake in an effort to catch and pass the north. Anyone and everyone is welcome. Let us know if you can make it.
Thanks for the catfish contest update Craig and thanks for keeping up with the LB clean up project.