Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleanup at LB and Blitz
Just a reminder that this Saturday is the cleanup day at Lincoln Beach in conjunction with the 3rd Annual Catfish Blitz. There is no set time for each activity but the wind and wave action is mild enough to fish all day. I will have some bags and gloves available but bring a bag or two in case we don't make connections. You might want to bring some heavy gloves, too. Everyone is welcome, family, friends, members from up north, etc. There will be plenty of trash and fish to go around. Come for either or both. I know some of you who want to attend have other responsibilities but you can clean up any time. Our main thrust is the two dikes but if someone gets over to the L or other places around please pick up what you can. Every little bit helps. Thanks in advance.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I will be stopping at the ramp early...to try to get some baby white bass.  But no fishing for me on Saturday.  I am going directly to the L to work on cleaning out at least one of the ramps for small craft launching.  I will also have some bags and will do some cleanup if nobody else shows up to steal my trash.
Craig, I don't think Cookie and i will make it. I have been listed amongst the sick and afflicted for a bit now and still not back to snuff. Soon, again, we shall ride or sail or what ever it is that a cowboy-pirate crew does. But maybe not that soon...
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew