Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the Contest Winner is >>>>>>>>
Boatloadakids with his monster catfish post, "Check it Out!!".
Please send me a PM with your shipping info and shirt size and I'll get your prize in the mail asap, congrats.

Second place goes to Tincan with his post, "Willard Bay trip#14 PB Day".
Please send me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get your prize in the mail asap, congrats.

Thanks to everyone that posted a fishing report. Keep reading BFT a new contest will start soon.
A double winner -- a pb fish and a prize, can't beat that! PM has been sent and I thank you very much for the prize. A thank you too, to all who commented on my post. 

Lynn aka BLK
(09-07-2020, 07:24 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: A double winner -- a pb fish and a prize, can't beat that! PM has been sent and I thank you very much for the prize. A thank you too, to all who commented on my post. 

Lynn aka BLK

Very welcome Lynn. You sure earned it !!   Cool

Hey thanks Curt, and all the folks that commented on my limit day at Willard. 
Oh yeah, you too RockyRaab   Rolleyes

Curt, sending PM
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Curt and I live pretty close to each other but it took a week for us to get into the same area at the same time.  Tongue Finally met up at the SW Riverdale parking lot yesterday afternoon. 

Thanks for  the assortment of Lockett Lure plastics. Gonna add them to my small plastics bucket on the boat.   Cool
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
(09-15-2020, 09:59 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Curt and I live pretty close to each other but it took a week for us to get into the same area at the same time.  Tongue Finally met up at the SW Riverdale parking lot yesterday afternoon. 

Thanks for  the assortment of Lockett Lure plastics. Gonna add them to my small plastics bucket on the boat.   Cool
Glad it finally worked out, hope the plastics catch you some fish Forest.