Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun 3 days at Fish Lake
Friday the wife and I got up at 3:30 headed out at 4:30  at 12: noon are trailer and grand kids drove by as we just got through cleaning are rainbows we keep 6  we caught over 50 but not a lot over 12" then in the afternoon took the little great grand kids out and boy did they have fun.
then sat more showed up that stayed at the lodge they paid $1000.  for lots and lots of beds
so saturday would take kids out taking turns. fishing.
while waiting for me to pick up more kids a they witnessed a Tiger Musky speared by a tiny but strong 18 year old gal that they said was a world record catch, she took a picture and the Musky was as big as the girl.
we had over 40 people at are camp fire Sat. night
the rainbows, was using 4 downriggers down 15 feet to 45 feet  using dodgers and spinners with worms

saw a lot of fish down deep put one downrigger down but no matter what we used could not catch any.

Sat. after I put the last load of kids off at 7 PM they walked to there rooms.  went to load the boat, only one boat can load at a time 
was waiting for someone to load there boat, some one walked buy  and he said you will be waiting a long time.
so walked over by there truck. and the guy asked me if I was going to load my boat and I said yes and it will only take me 5 min.
and I was alone. and he was great and pulled, out and let me in.
Sunday some one with a tracker was trying to load a boat he would drive to the trailer then turn around about 10 times then we would think he had it and he would come back out then he would pull out of the water then back, back in.
My grandson was in my truck waiting to back my boat trailer in, why he did not go and help them I don't know because he is good.
I think we waited 45 min.  I keep thinking I should dock my boat and go and help
Sounds as if you guys had a great time at FL. That is a beautiful place. Now I was hoping to see a photo of the gal with the muskie. Still looking forward to Idaho. Looks like we are coming into a good weather stretch.
(09-14-2020, 12:45 PM)brookie Wrote: Sounds as if you guys had a great time at FL. That is a beautiful place. Now I was hoping to see a photo of the gal with the muskie. Still looking forward to Idaho. Looks like we are coming into a good weather stretch.
For pictures of the fish check on the Bowery Haven's Facebook page.  They have several.
https://www.facebook.com/boweryhaven/
 that may be her I will need to get them to text me there picture

Sunday it sounded like someone was saying help we looked with are field glass and saw this girl close to the bank bent over and some guy going to ward her

[Image: tiger-muskie.jpg]
this is the one on face book