Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any yuba reports
havent seen anything on yuba almost all year, anyone have some reports? taking the kiddo down this weeekend to play in the sand while dad tries for a state record pike.
Don't know about the fishing but here is a water quality report from earlier. Might reconsider the sandy beach play. Good luck catching that pike you want.

"Sampling Update: On 08/21/2020, the DWQ HABs monitoring team visited Yuba Lake. The monitoring team observed a harmful algal bloom at North Beach, East Beach, and Oasis Campground that appeared as green water and globules on or within the water surface. Cyanotoxin and toxigenic cyanobacteria cell count densities samples were taken."
well what a great weekend! only about 5 people there, caught a ton of carp with the kiddo and a few wiper from north beach! water was clean, to cold for me to swim, windy but sunday was calm and nice!
Glad to hear it. I actually posted a reply with some updates when you asked, but I don't see it in the thread. I must not have hit the right button.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew