Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing info on Quail Creek
Through a dart at the map that's where we're pulling the trailer to so we're heading to Quail Creek Resivore for a few day's never been there but what the heck trying new places i have no way to float so ill be on shore if someone could point me in the right or any direction would be appreciated get away from work and home fish is just a bonus a nice bonus lol
I like the never been there type adventures, since I have never been there I would take my pooch for a ride for some exploring and taking photo shots.  Big Grin 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(09-24-2020, 01:34 AM)Wando59 Wrote: Through a dart at the map that's where we're pulling the trailer to so we're heading to Quail Creek Resivore for a few day's never been there but what the heck trying new places i have no way to float so ill be on shore if someone could point me in the right or any direction would be appreciated get away from work and home fish is just a bonus a nice bonus lol

Bring both your bass and trout gear, cause there's both in there. For trout...orange or chartreuse power bait on the bottom, and cast it out as far as you can get it. Find an area that you can cast to some deeper water. For bass...jigs and keitechs, also as far out as you can get them from the shore, and slow hop them back along the bottom. Much harder to be successful there from the bank, but we have caught some 18"+ bows from the bank this time of year doing that. Bass fishing there is much, much better in the spring. Good luck!
Thanks for the run down have things going on
Tomorrow but sunday thru Tuesday morning we're On just got set up before dark but this is a cool Looking place [Image: 20200925-190703.jpg]