Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New boat owner/member
Hey everyone.  While I have fished a lot with a variety of very good friends, I just bought my first fishing boat at age 50.  It's giving me the opportunity to pay it forward a bit after receiving a lot of good mentoring and teaching over the years on how to really love chasing and catching fish.  I appreciate the tips and pointers from this forum, which have already been very helpful.  Now that I'm getting out a bit more on my own, I thought I'd register so I can join the community and continue to share knowledge.  All the best.
(11-05-2020, 06:13 PM)Fishtracker Wrote: Hey everyone.  While I have fished a lot with a variety of very good friends, I just bought my first fishing boat at age 50.  It's giving me the opportunity to pay it forward a bit after receiving a lot of good mentoring and teaching over the years on how to really love chasing and catching fish.  I appreciate the tips and pointers from this forum, which have already been very helpful.  Now that I'm getting out a bit more on my own, I thought I'd register so I can join the community and continue to share knowledge.  All the best.
Welcome to the site FT, thanks for getting signed up and posting. That first boat is a fun one, what kind did you buy? WH2
Welcome to BFT and thanks for posting. I extend, to you, my deepest sympathies.
Welcome to the throng. If you bought a Tracker, I am about to join you. I pick up my 2021 Tracker Classic XL today!
(11-17-2020, 02:27 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: Welcome to the throng. If you bought a Tracker, I am about to join you. I pick up my 2021 Tracker Classic XL today!
i have the same boat i love it great fuel economy easy towing and launch i run non ethanol when available or mid grade with stabilizer but overall great water ride
I appreciate the tips and pointers from this forum, which have already been very helpful.  Now that I'm getting out a bit more on my own, I thought I'd register so I can join the community and continue to share knowledge.  All the best

real horror story in hindi
(03-21-2021, 08:49 AM)Prince12r Wrote: I appreciate the tips and pointers from this forum, which have already been very helpful.  Now that I'm getting out a bit more on my own, I thought I'd register so I can join the community and continue to share knowledge.  All the best
Welcome to the site Prince12r, I see you are from France, what kind of fish do target there?
Welcome, welcome. Can't wait to see your first report on that new water craft.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew