Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln glutton
So... arrived at Lincoln about 7:20 this a.m. Picked up six adult white bass for bait off the ramp with a small spinner. I haven't been at the Knolls for a couple weeks so headed that way. Slow fishing, only caught four, longest 24 inches. Headed back to the orchards and found more kitties willing to play. Best of the day was a 28 incher with the remains of a white bass protruding out of it's mouth. I was using a wb head for bait and I guess he was still hungry enough to take on more grub.

[Image: DSC01232.jpg]  [Image: DSC01233.jpg] [Image: DSC01234.jpg]

Nice day after the sun came up. R and V were out today but I did not see them. Water in the channel is about 2 1/2 feet deep, water temp was 59 degrees. 

BLK
(10-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: So... arrived at Lincoln about 7:20 this a.m. Picked up six adult white bass for bait off the ramp with a small spinner. I haven't been at the Knolls for a couple weeks so headed that way. Slow fishing, only caught four, longest 24 inches. Headed back to the orchards and found more kitties willing to play. Best of the day was a 28 incher with the remains of a white bass protruding out of it's mouth. I was using a wb head for bait and I guess he was still hungry enough to take on more grub.

[Image: DSC01232.jpg]  [Image: DSC01233.jpg] [Image: DSC01234.jpg]

Nice day after the sun came up. R and V were out today but I did not see them. Water in the channel is about 2 1/2 feet deep, water temp was 59 degrees. 

BLK

Looks like the Cats are gorging in preparation for an early, cold winter....maybe? 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Awesome Lynn. Was the water at the Knolls a little rough today?
(10-14-2020, 05:29 PM)lee! Wrote: Awesome Lynn. Was the water at the Knolls a little rough today?

Lee, I was there Tuesday morning and the wind was very light, not quite calm, but easy fishun. Worked the area for a couple of hours and could not get much action. Not many sonar mark either?? Will have to give it another try next week.