Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Rental Options
I’m looking to take my 83 year old father out for a fishing trip. I don’t think my kayak will work, nor will my brothers float tube.  However, other than Strawberry Bay Marina, the state parks seem to only rent ski boats or pontoon boats, both of which don’t interest him.  We want to get him out, probably multiple times.  We are planning on Strawberry, but would like some other Northern options.
Try "boatbound" or KSL, I have seen rentals on both
Cant beleive some of the prices I've seen.
This does not answer your question directly, but I have rented toon boats from Strawberry marina and enjoyed the experince. Very fishable crafts. Particularly in the fall when jigging is a hoot. Just saying. Don't rule them out
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Not sure how far you’re looking to drive, but Henry’s lake up in Idaho outside West Yellowstone has rentals at Wild Rose. They are 12-14’ Aluminum boats with 10 hp motors and the fishing should be getting pretty good by now. Fish are a little better than the berry, but it’s a five to six hour drive. Just an option. Good luck. J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!