Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henrys Dec 5th open invite
I have had a great time Fishing with FastRandy over the past 10 days at Henrys and we are going to meet up at Staley’s one more time this year on December 5th. Any of you guys are welcome to join us. Randy mentioned that BFT is like a family and I agree, I have met and shared my passion for fishing with so many people. Whether your a regular contributor or just a lurker I would love to meet you, and show you what’s been working for me, socially distanced on the ice of course. Henrys is about 5 hours from Salt Lake and there are a number of Lodging options, ranging from lake front to motels a short drive away. I will also be fishing Mackay for kokes through the Ice 2-3 times between Christmas and New Years the daily limit for kokes is 15 per person with an additional 6 trout giving a good opportunity to fill the smoker, if you want to join me in that time frame suggest a day or two and let’s do it. Mackay is about 4 hours from Salt Lake and there is lodging available near by.
Tempting, but I have a real concern about staying in a motel room.
Count me in Shawn. It would be great fun to get a bunch of us.
Henry’s is not a option with plans for other stuff next weekend but I’m all in for Mackay, other then Christmas Day any day or days work
(11-28-2020, 11:07 PM)2knots Wrote: Henry’s is not a option with plans for other stuff next weekend but I’m all in for Mackay, other then Christmas Day any day or days work
Looking at the Calender, I'll be itching to get out so Sat. the 26th will be my first trip and maybe Monday the 28th and Wed. the 30th. will be my two other days.
(11-28-2020, 11:29 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote:
(11-28-2020, 11:07 PM)2knots Wrote: Henry’s is not a option with plans for other stuff next weekend but I’m all in for Mackay, other then Christmas Day any day or days work
Looking at the Calender, I'll be itching to get out so Sat. the 26th will be my first trip and maybe Monday the 28th and Wed. the 30th. will be my two other days.
Ok I’m going pencil in the 28th as I can head up on Sunday and get a hotel (I’m assuming you’ll be at your relatives in IF), I’ll pm you my ph number so we can keep in touch as needed
Tempting, I'd like to get up there and fish, never fished it and would like to. Have to see what the boys wrestling schedule looks like.