Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast
(12-12-2020, 05:38 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: Finally had a few few minutes and got to listen to the pod cast. Enjoyed it. Got me thinking about how I use to only have one of those green mesh, over the shoulder, tackle bags, and it had hooks, worm, sinkers and if I had been paid by the local farmers for hauling their hay, maybe a meps spinner or panther martin , in it. Spent a lot of time getting wet, rescuing a stuck spinner cause I didn't have any change to get a new one..

Caught a lot of fish that way.

Well I got to go. Got to get the batteries charged up on my super-duper  3d live scope fish finder- identifier-size estimator, underwater camera-youtube editor, subscope, gps with hot spot locator; and respool my reels with the new super spider wire ultra thin micro laminate sent inhanced ice line, and inject the waxy worm with a micro beta genetic fish attractor; get the ice tent sprayed down with moisture wicking, solar radiation mold block and check for shorts in my temperature optimizing gortex, Bigfoot downy hair lined muck boots.( i dare ya to fix the punctuation in that paragraph, Craig)

I better make up a peanut butter sandwich too
By all means, don't forget the peanut butter sammich.  Just don't put smelly jelly on it.

Messages In This Thread
Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by TubeDude - 12-10-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by Fritzfishin - 12-10-2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by TubeDude - 12-10-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by Fritzfishin - 12-10-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by TubeDude - 12-11-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by TubeDude - 12-11-2020, 03:08 AM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by TubeDude - 12-13-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: Utah Lake Ice Fishing Podcast - by TubeDude - 12-14-2020, 03:15 AM