Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost creek conditions.
Looking to hit lost creek. Wondering if anyone has the scoop on ice, and or road conditions. I'll post a report tomorrow night.
 Thanks
Went up last Saturday. Ice looked safe from the dam to right arm. From there on looked like it had just froze. Not a lot of snow on it and didn’t see anyone fishing that far back. Lots of people driving to the boat ramp but not sure they were fishing or not. You can drive a car back there. We only fished for a couple of hrs. Caught 3 between 2 of us. Graphed a few fish. Here’s a pic of the biggest.
[Image: 9-CA837-A8-17-DE-446-B-9675-FD8-F34-ADB3-E4.jpg]
(01-08-2021, 12:00 AM)Rainbowglitter Wrote: Went up last Saturday. Ice looked safe from the dam to right arm. From there on looked like it had just froze. Not a lot of snow on it and didn’t see anyone fishing that far back. Lots of people driving to the boat ramp but not sure they were fishing or not. You can drive a car back there. We only fished for a couple of hrs. Caught 3 between 2 of us. Graphed a few fish. Here’s a pic of the biggest.
[Image: 9-CA837-A8-17-DE-446-B-9675-FD8-F34-ADB3-E4.jpg]

Thanks for the reply. I wanna take my quad but I'm guessing that'd be a little dicey.
Thanks for the update. LC has been a bit slow it seems
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
We were on a solid 8” but only fished by the dam.