Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge/ Lodging
Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Manila Ut? I need a place that has boat parking and electrical outlets for my boat and electronics. Planning a trip this May. 
Thanks for any tips.
(01-10-2021, 11:39 PM)Hail2dskins Wrote: Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Manila Ut? I need a place that has boat parking and electrical outlets for my boat and electronics. Planning a trip this May. 
Thanks for any tips.
Villa Inn is my place of choice.  A few of the rooms have outside electrical outlets available near them.  Ask for Room Number 1, 2, or 10.  The Villa is under new ownership this year but the rates have not changed as of last week.  Microwave & fridges in all rooms.  Comfortable and clean.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(01-10-2021, 11:50 PM)dubob Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 11:39 PM)Hail2dskins Wrote: Can anyone recommend a place to stay in Manila Ut? I need a place that has boat parking and electrical outlets for my boat and electronics. Planning a trip this May. 
Thanks for any tips.
Villa Inn is my place of choice.  A few of the rooms have outside electrical outlets available near them.  Ask for Room Number 1, 2, or 10.  The Villa is under new ownership this year but the rates have not changed as of last week.  Microwave & fridges in all rooms.  Comfortable and clean.
Thanks Bob. I will check it out. Any other suggestions from anyone?
(01-11-2021, 12:24 AM)Hail2dskins Wrote:
(01-10-2021, 11:50 PM)dubob Wrote:
Thanks for any tips.
Thanks Bob. I will check it out. Any other suggestions from anyone?

If you have an RV or camping gear. A lot of the spots in Lucerne campground have power
Thanks for any tips.
I recommend R-Hide out. Very nice modern Cabin type rooms and reasonable rates. Great owners and management. They have boat parking and outlets.
(01-11-2021, 06:40 PM)hookngrinin Wrote:
Thanks for any tips.
I recommend R-Hide out. Very nice modern Cabin type rooms and reasonable rates. Great owners and management. They have boat parking and outlets.
Thanks hookngrinin.  I will look into R-Hide out for sure.