Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake cat icin
gonna be heading down to utah lake monday for some effort at pulling a channel through the ice, gonna go try by the knolls first as last time i was there about 3 weeks ago there was 1inch of ice, should be thicker by now so thats the plan, if its still thin im going to go possibly try by the pump house, i think it was about 14' in front of the gate last year over there so maybe a kitty is in there. anyones welcome to join!
(01-13-2021, 10:47 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: gonna be heading down to utah lake monday for some effort at pulling a channel through the ice, gonna go try by the knolls first as last time i was there about 3 weeks ago there was 1inch of ice, should be thicker by now so thats the plan, if its still thin im going to go possibly try by the pump house, i think it was about 14' in front of the gate last year over there so maybe a kitty is in there. anyones welcome to join!
The water ar the pump house is much shallower this year. Approx 7-8'   we really need some storms to move in or summer lake levels will be very low.