Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Ultimate ICE RIG for Kokanee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGGaTul4...ck%27sLure

I do not Ice fish so not sure if this works, but I would use glow,    and find the right jig to go with the dodger.   maybe what you use for trolling will work for Ice just need to find the Kokanee.    

some places to try at Strawberry are  deep water by haws point and deep water at renegade north  side about a 1/2 mile  west from the narrows
Thanks for the info, Robert. I'm going to put it to use at Strawberry at our Rendezvous tomorrow. A lot depends on what I can find at Sportsman's Warehouse.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I was Koke fishing with brother up in Idaho. We both used 4" sling blade dodgers in pink/silver uv and pink 16th oz ice pimple with pink maggots or pink corn. We put red treble #10 hooks on the the pimples. Catch a lot of kokes at 30ft in 70ft of water. That's my go to setup anywhere there is kokanee. Put a bend in dodger for more verticle movement.
(01-22-2021, 12:58 AM)catchinon Wrote: Thanks for the info, Robert. I'm going to put it to use at Strawberry at our Rendezvous tomorrow. A lot depends on what I can find at Sportsman's Warehouse.
I know that Riverdale Sportsman's got a huge shipment of ice combos in Wednesday.  Not sure what you are looking for, but it looked promising.

System looks like what they show on KSL Outdoors. I know Adam had a pretty rough trip recently at Strawberry so it still comes down to locating them.