Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Cajun Catfish Creole
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]Hot Cajun Catfish Creole by daymere[/size][/black][/font] [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1] [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]Servings: 6 Prep Time:: Less than 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 to 30 minutes Cooking Method: Baked Meal Type: Entree Main Fish: Catfish Ingredients [ul] [li]6 Good Size Catfish Filets
[li]2 Crushed Jalepenos
[li]1/4 cup tabasco
[li]salt and pepper
[li]One lemon
[li]2 tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
[li]1 egg
[li]1 tsp. cayenne pepper powder
[/li][/ul]Directions Coddle egg first. Add egg to mixing bowl with worch. sauce, cayenne pepper, dash paprika, tabasco, salt and pepper and mix rapidly. Place catfish in bowl and thoroughly baste. Place on baking sheet (covered with butter). Add rest of baste on top. Sprinkle crushed jalepenos on top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=944;]
KEEP ONLY WHAT YOU PLAN TO EAT ,THAT WILL BE YOUR TREAT.RELEASE THE BIGGEST SO THEY CAN GROW, AND THEY WILL BE THERE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO.............DAYMERE TENNESSE MODERATOR
[/size][/black][/font]
All great ingredients. Looks like a must try for me. I will post again once I try it. Thanks for the post.

Capt. Alan
www.galveston-fishing.com
www.galvestonbayfishingteam.com