Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Conditions
I haven't seen any recent reports or status out of East Canyon?  Anybody in the know up there?  How are ice conditions?  Looking for tips and or suggestions that might be helpful.
~ A bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office ~
(01-27-2021, 10:57 PM)Bertrum13 Wrote: I haven't seen any recent reports or status out of East Canyon?  Anybody in the know up there?  How are ice conditions?  Looking for tips and or suggestions that might be helpful.
Ice is great; fishing sucks!   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(01-27-2021, 10:57 PM)Bertrum13 Wrote: I haven't seen any recent reports or status out of East Canyon?  Anybody in the know up there?  How are ice conditions?  Looking for tips and or suggestions that might be helpful.
All fishing reports being posted about EC are poor, few fish are being caught there and some believe it's because of the shear number of trout taken out of the lake last year by anglers who were not working due to C19.
Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen. I usually enjoy going to East Canyon, but the lack of news coming out of there makes me hesitant. It breaks my heart a bit. Thanks!
~ A bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office ~