Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are snowmobiles allowed on Ririe?
I have not Fished Ririe the last couple years.
There was talk about snowmobilers possibly being allowed 
But I never heard what the answer was. 
I would assume that they are not allowed unless somebody lets me know otherwise.
Are four wheelers still allowed? Can you snowmobile in to the Blacktail and is there a parking area for trucks and trailers off of the Lincoln Road or somewhere near where you can unload. I have a bunch of kids that want to go up there and camp and fish.
As far as i know they're allowed, not sure of the parking situation on that side.
(01-29-2021, 12:00 AM)kentd71 Wrote: I have not Fished Ririe the last couple years.
There was talk about snowmobilers possibly being allowed 
But I never heard what the answer was. 
I would assume that they are not allowed unless somebody lets me know otherwise.
Are four wheelers still allowed? Can you snowmobile in to the Blacktail and is there a parking area for trucks and trailers off of the Lincoln Road or somewhere near where you can unload. I have a bunch of kids that want to go up there and camp and fish.
Yes Snow mobiles are allowed I don't know how much snow is on the road down to Black Tail and there must be parking because people take there machines down the Hill every year. You might want to consider going to the Juniper end where they are catching 12-13" kokanee this year as well as a few perch and trout.
I think the plan is to go to Juniper ramp but that’s a lot of gear to haul down for a dozen kids especially for you go somewhere not close to the ramp and camp. I’m just gathering some information I’m not in charge but I don’t wanna be stuck hauling a ton of gear going up  At the Juniper ramp with  11 to 14 year olds out