Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headed to BL .
I've read post about cisco not being in yet. Total bummer. But I think I'll head there anyways on Sunday. While there i do like to shore fish if there is open water at cisco Beach. Any updates on that ? 
Thanks
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
100% open water. As of this morning (Friday) we have not seen the cisco run along Cisco Beach or the Marina. They are running/spawning, but they did not come in along the shore. They could show up at any particular point, but that shouldn't stop you. The guys in the boats are catching limits in 1-2 hours and then they are also doing great on cutthroat, lake trout and even whitefish. Shore fishing (casting) should be decent for cutthroat and maybe a laker, but not one has been fishing that way in the last week that I've run across. Small boats are launching at the Epic Marina (aka Spinnaker Point/Gus Rich Point marina) but you can launch at the state park marina, 1st Point or Rainbow Cove too. Good luck.
(01-29-2021, 07:04 PM)BearLakeFishGuy Wrote: Small boats are launching at the Epic Marina (aka Spinnaker Point/Gus Rich Point marina) but you can launch at the state park marina, 1st Point or Rainbow Cove too.
Scott, can anyone launch at Spinnaker or is it private?  Assuming anyone can launch there, could I launch my 18' boat there, or is it too large?
Thank you very much.. Will let y'all know how it goes.
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT !