Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what it's about
Photo 
[Image: IMG-7716.jpg]
I love it way to go grandpa. Sometimes it skips a generation, so grandpas have work to do it for the kids.
[Image: Screenshot-20210115-102511-Gmail.jpg]
That’s the good stuff. Nice reward there. Congrats J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Way to go guys, now you can surprise them with being famous with these posts. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being near my grandkids(4) with a 700mi distance between us. We do get to see them on different occasions but rarely during fishing seasons but mostly during inclement weather and Facetime too. We never forget them on their birthdays. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Awesome! Love seeing little kids fishing!
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
(02-11-2021, 01:10 PM)Bduck Wrote: Way to go guys, now you can surprise them with being famous with these posts. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being near my grandkids(4) with a 700mi distance between us. We do get to see them on different occasions but rarely during fishing seasons but mostly during inclement weather and Facetime too. We never forget them on their birthdays. 
That is a great idea of surprising the kids with the fame of being posted on BFT.  I had not thought of that. I'll have to show her.

We are lucky to have all the grandkids in the state right now. Hope it stays that way. 

Sorry yours are so far away.

This covid crap has been hard with not being able to spend time with em.

We have been working with the Grands on a fish trip this summer that would include most of them. It will have to include parents also or else Gramma and I will be taking them camping in turns a couple at a time.