Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber River MONSTER Brown!
Video Link: https://youtu.be/awwdh5pe8GU

My first on the weber! Holy snot this thing put up a fight!

Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
Potty mouth.  This is a family friendly forum so watch your language.

Nice fish.
Holy Brown Trout, Batman!!
~ A bad day fishing is better than a good day in the office ~
Not sure whats bigger the Smile or the fish. Nice job, beautiful fish.
What you doing sneaking into my territory and not stopping by. Next time I will tell my trained browns to thumb their nose at you

Wink
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(02-22-2021, 09:42 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote: Video Link: https://youtu.be/awwdh5pe8GU

Nice fish. Your video brings back memories. About this time of year roughly 15 years ago I caught a state record fish by that bridge. Only problem was it was an Utah Sucker. No way was I going to have my name next to biggest Utah Sucker in the record book  Big Grin.
Nice fish buddy. Great video too!!
(02-22-2021, 10:15 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Potty mouth.  This is a family friendly forum so watch your language.

Nice fish.
Was that really to strong of language? I honestly thought that it would be ok... Sorry if it is... 

Thanks though! It was a fun fight with that fish!

(02-22-2021, 11:55 PM)DailyAngler Wrote: Not sure whats bigger the Smile or the fish. Nice job, beautiful fish.
I was defiantly a happy camper!  Big Grin

(02-23-2021, 01:15 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: What you doing sneaking into my territory and not stopping by. Next time I will tell my trained browns to thumb their nose at you

Wink
You must have trained them well because I have never caught fish on the weber till the other day! I am hoping to run into you on the water on day!

(02-23-2021, 03:01 PM)Riverdogs Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 09:42 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote: Video Link: https://youtu.be/awwdh5pe8GU

Nice fish. Your video brings back memories. About this time of year roughly 15 years ago I caught a state record fish by that bridge. Only problem was it was an Utah Sucker. No way was I going to have my name next to biggest Utah Sucker in the record book  Big Grin.
LOL! Thanks! Suckers are fun to catch but definitely very ugly!

(02-23-2021, 05:02 PM)BearLakeFishGuy Wrote: Nice fish buddy.  Great video too!
Thanks! Glad you liked it!
Why do I like fishing so much? The same reason why you like breathing so much, It keeps me alive.
(02-23-2021, 08:10 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 10:15 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Potty mouth.  This is a family friendly forum so watch your language.

Nice fish.
Was that really to strong of language? I honestly thought that it would be ok... Sorry if it is... 

Just funnin' on ya.  You're fine.  Been a lot worse get by the moderators.  You just keep on keepin' on.
There are monster brownies in the Weber...we've caught a few pushing 30" in the canyon stretches fly fishing over my life time. Lots of 20" plus in there. WTG!
(02-23-2021, 09:33 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(02-23-2021, 08:10 PM)Backyard Boy T.V. Wrote:

Nice fish.

Just funnin' on ya.  You're fine.  Been a lot worse get by the moderators.  You just keep on keepin' on.
Ok LOL I couldn't decide if you were serious ore not!

(02-23-2021, 10:24 PM)richyd4u Wrote: There are monster brownies in the Weber...we've caught a few pushing 30" in the canyon stretches fly fishing over my life time. Lots of 20" plus in there. WTG!
Most people would be satisfied with a 20 but now that I have caught one, I want a 30!