Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for good place for fishing?
5 Main Types Of Vacuum Cleaner

According to an article we shared about vacuum cleaner buying tips, it’s important that you know what type of vacuum is suitable for your own house, be it one with floors, carpets, or other surfaces. If you get the wrong type, you won’t be getting the best cleaning performance at all.

Nowadays, multiple options are on the market for you to choose from, but the 5 types of vacuum cleaner mostly picked out are upright vacuums, canister vacuums, stick vacuums, handheld vacuums, and Best Rated Robot Vacuum . Each type has its own features, making them useful for certain purposes. Let's take a look at these 5 main types of vacuums to decide which type meets your own needs:

1. Upright vacuums

It's certain that this vacuum type is the first type you will be introduced to due to its popularity. They are designed with high suction power which helps you to clean carpets like experienced cleaners. They also help with bare floors if their brush roll can be turned off. Upright vacuums are the traditional type, so they may have fewer attachments than canister vacuums to support you in reaching corners or niches. One more little minus point is that they are quite heavy to pull and push.

[Image: GqykGlh.jpg]

2. Canister vacuums

This type of vacuum consists of a tank connected to a long wand and a bevy of attachment tools. That's why they allow you to clean not only carpets and bare floors but also various other surfaces, such as curtains, sofas, ceiling corners, and stairs with ease. However, their components become a nuisance when dragging them up and down stairs. It also seems like they are more expensive than other types.

3. Stick vacuums

The name itself explains why they're so lightweight, and with low-profile heads, it's easier to clean up debris under furniture. The light weight comes with light power, however. You certainly can't use them to replace other full-size vacuums. They're ideal for quick touch-ups in small areas, like under the table after dinner.

4. Handheld vacuums

They are way more lightweight and easier to carry than stick vacuums. They're designed to be grab-and-go and are used to clean up small messes like crumbs or dirt on tables, floors, upholstery, tight corners, and more. They're also seen as car interior cleaners, which brings users the best convenience. They are available in both corded and cordless versions. However, there’s no doubt that they can’t be used as a full-size vacuum.

Picked For You: Best vacuum cleaners on the market

5. Robotic vacuums

[Image: KQxkoTi.jpg]

This type of vacuum doesn't need you to carry or move it; they simply work by themselves, even when you are not home. They go under furniture easily to get them cleaned, while other types of vacuums find these spaces hard to reach. Do they sound appealing to you? Yes, they are, but they're pricey as well. Besides, their weak suction power only suits quick touch-ups, as with handheld vacuums.

Get More Info: Best vacuum cleaner reviews

Above are the five most popular vacuum cleaners for you to consider. Buying a vacuum is not as simple as going to the mall and grabbing one to take home. Your choice depends on your own needs, for instance whether you want a full-size vacuum with powerful suction or just a small vacuum to be used in your car. We hope this article was helpful!
(02-26-2021, 04:52 AM)davehetfield Wrote: Hi guys, I need a place where I can get my girlfriend some good fish. looking for a place near Salt lake that I can get her good size fish I don't care if they're carp catfish anything just something that I can get her excited about.
Any ideas! Thanks!
Welcome to the site Dave. Do you plan on ice fishing or fish the soft deck? Lower elevation lakes like Willard and Utah Lake are opening up but they are usually slow this early in the season, unless you have a boat. If you are OK to go ice fishing, there are several lakes that are doing pretty good, just don't know about good sized fish. If you can find a good spot, Strawberry can be good for trout, you can read some of the reports about that lake and others on this page. If you are ok with catching perch, Rockport has been producing well. Good luck, no matter where you end up and let us know how you do.
 WH2
You could fish off the docks at Utah Lake State Park in Provo. Likely catch is white bass, which run ~9-12". At the same time you could try for catfish which average about 23". You could go to Tibble Fork up American Fork Canyon if you want to catch planter rainbows. The ice will probably be pretty thick, though. Good luck and have fun.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.