Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scofield?
A buddy and I are planning a fishing day first weekend in November, and we are wanting to hit Scofield in the boat. Curious if one can still launch there or is the water too low? Thanks for any info in advance. Tight lines and good fishing all!
(10-21-2022, 06:59 PM)Buttars Wrote: A buddy and I are planning a fishing day first weekend in November, and we are wanting to hit Scofield in the boat. Curious if one can still launch there or is the water too low? Thanks for any info in advance. Tight lines and good fishing all!
I was up there today and there were several boats and a party barge on the water.  There were boat trailers at both ramps.  

The reservoir level is only 15% and the water users are still sucking it down. Sad
(10-22-2022, 03:02 AM)gofish435 Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 06:59 PM)Buttars Wrote: A buddy and I are planning a fishing day first weekend in November, and we are wanting to hit Scofield in the boat. Curious if one can still launch there or is the water too low? Thanks for any info in advance. Tight lines and good fishing all!
I was up there today and there were several boats and a party barge on the water.  There were boat trailers at both ramps.  

The reservoir level is only 15% and the water users are still sucking it down. Sad

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it!