Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wipermania
Went to Willard North Monday afternoon. Crushed the wipers and my wife and kids all caught there first wipers. There was a line of people in the North harbor along the North east Bank but did not see anyone catch anything. Pretty soon had people coming over to see the haul we had caught. I would have to say my dad was present who has now passed but the only other person I had caught fish with this time of year of this quality. It has begun.[Image: 1894.jpg]

[Image: 1899.jpg]
awsome!! been waiting for them wipers to activate!! what did you ise of the shore if you dont mind me asking?
(04-13-2021, 09:43 AM)TrackerV17 Wrote: awsome!! been waiting for them wipers to activate!! what did you ise of the shore if you dont mind me asking?
Curltails and bait carolina rigged with water bubbles
Congrats sir
Congrats on getting into the wipers. That is definately a bucketlist fish for me. I wish they were in more locations other than Willard. I know they have stocked them in Jordanelle on a couple of occasstions but cant find anyone who has had a whole lot of success catching them there
East canyon has a good population, but it's still cold there.
(04-14-2021, 02:06 PM)catfishbait Wrote: Congrats on getting into the wipers. That is definately a bucketlist fish for me. I wish they were in more locations other than Willard.  I know they have stocked them in Jordanelle on a couple of occasstions but cant find anyone who has had a whole lot of success catching them there
The list I know of which has Wipers are Willard Bay, East Canyon, Minersville, Jordanelle, Schofield, Yuba, Newcastle, and a handful of urban fishing ponds but not sure which other than bountiful pond.
Don't forget Otter Creek, Red Fleet and Cottonwood Reservoir.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
(04-13-2021, 08:21 AM)Lipnrip Wrote: Went to Willard North Monday afternoon. Crushed the wipers and my wife and kids all caught there first wipers. There was a line of people in the North harbor along the North east Bank but did not see anyone catch anything. Pretty soon had people coming over to see the haul we had caught. I would have to say my dad was present who has now passed but the only other person I had caught fish with this time of year of this quality. It has begun.[Image: 1894.jpg]

[Image: 1899.jpg]
Looks lake a day of fun for the whole family, I'm sure the kids had a blast.
[Image: FB-IMG-1618548320105.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1618548340954.jpg]
Great report! Thanks for sharing and looks like the family had a great time.

fnf