Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Bay docks?
Has anyone launched from the Strawberry Bay marina in the last few days? I was wondering if there are any courtesy docks in the water or on the ramp. Thanks
I’m planning on being at that end for a few days starting Friday, so hopefully I’ll be able to update this with a good report on the docks and hopefully some fish
(05-11-2021, 03:36 AM)brookie Wrote: Has anyone launched from the Strawberry Bay marina in the last few days? I was wondering if there are any courtesy docks in the water or on the ramp. Thanks

I launched there last Thursday, there was one courtesy dock in.
good luck finding them and catching them it has slowed down
I think the docks are in

I may go thursday will let you know if I find them.    It may Just be a boat ride.
(05-12-2021, 12:07 AM)liketrolling Wrote: good luck finding them and catching them it has slowed down
I think the docks are in

I may go thursday will let you know if I find them.    It may Just be a boat ride.

Good luck if you head up, looking forward to a good fish report
Thanks guys, I changed and went solo to Soldier Creek today - saw Robert and others. It was a bit slow for me as well. Got 2 kokanee and 1, 20" cutthroat. I stopped by Strawberry Bay marina on my way home. Yes there was 1 courtesy dock on the ramp and the side passenger loading docks were in. There were 3 truck/trailer rigs in the parking lot and 1 boat on the ramp retrieving. I talked with them, they had boated 2 cutts. They wanted kokanee, but didn't sound like experienced kokanee fishermen.
(05-12-2021, 12:07 AM)liketrolling Wrote: good luck finding them and catching them it has slowed down
I think the docks are in

I'll be there Thursday as well. Not sure which one, strawberry or soilder creek. Mixed reports.