Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish people would be more considerate at cleaning stations!
(05-15-2021, 11:52 PM)Mildog Wrote: Why would someone tear down a sign with instructions??
Sounds like an excuse to put up a new one! Oh well some people are jerks and will trash anything.
I’m thinking I may make a small
Sign and stick it up. It worked great today and was clean and operational when I used it.
There were a couple other gentlemen there and we fed it about a dozen carcasses and it took
Care of them
No problem. Tail First one at a time while running and it does the job!!
It really needs a sign people that are not familiar with them don’t even know how to turn it on!!
Why do people do anything that's destructive like that, for no apparent reason. IMO it is likely because they did not read the sign until after they clogged the drain and after they clogged it, they did not want to appear dumb, that they did not read the sign, so they removed it, just to say there was no sign telling them to turn on the grinder and water before using it. I would say that is a very small number of people that would do that but all it takes is one person to ruin it for everyone else. Glad to hear there are some folks that kept it clean before you got there. If you really want to make a sign and put it up like that, I'd suggest calling the Willard park manager and make sure it is ok before you do that. Do whatever you want, I'm just saying.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish people would be more considerate at cleaning stations! - by wiperhunter2 - 05-16-2021, 01:10 AM