Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview/Causey upgrades a comin'
That Causey project is long overdue and IMO will be well received by a lot of people, me being one of them. I'm guessing it does not giveĀ a lot of detail about where the ramp will be located but I can only think of one likely location, by Causey estates. If that is the location, it will require a lot work to accomplish this task and a lot of concrete to reach the water but what better year to start a project like this than a low water year like this. I just hope they put it all the way down to the water as far as they can go. Because of the limited space in this location, the next big obstacle, would be taking out a huge area of the hill side there for a parking area and it will be interesting to see how big they make it but any expansion would be helpful. IMO the only other location for the ramp would be on the Boy scout camp side of the lake, there is more room there but there is an active flowing steam there, so that creates more issue but I guess we will see. Thanks for posting this great info Bob.

Messages In This Thread
Pineview/Causey upgrades a comin' - by dubob - 07-16-2021, 12:38 PM
RE: Pineview/Causey upgrades a comin' - by wiperhunter2 - 07-16-2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Pineview/Causey upgrades a comin' - by dubob - 07-19-2021, 12:25 AM
RE: Pineview/Causey upgrades a comin' - by dubob - 07-19-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Pineview/Causey upgrades a comin' - by stan55 - 07-19-2021, 08:11 PM