Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krushin' Kokanee at Strawberry
EXTRA! EXTRA! Finally the video of our last Strawberry trip is finished.  I think it's one of the best we've done.  It's got some great picture in picture, some underwater hits and catches, and a quadruple where every pole gets hit!!  AMAZING!!!  Check it out and see what you think.

https://youtu.be/hQFz85v8Jx0
[Image: PXL-20210711-141117976-MP.jpg]

[color=#050505][size=small][font="Segoe UI Historic", "Segoe UI", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][b]
[Image: PXL-20210711-200225605.jpg]

[Image: PXL-20210711-200627739-MP.jpg]
Good video. Change the music and it would be great.

I'm pretty sure we were up the there that same weekend. The fishing was super good.
Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the the video.
(07-17-2021, 03:21 PM)elkantlers Wrote: Good video.  Change the music and it would be great.

I'm pretty sure we were up the there that same weekend. The fishing was super good.

Thank you for watching.  I try and experiment with a few things so I appreciate the feedback.  Fishing was definitely great in the morning.  The bite was ON.  We left the hot spot and went over to the rest of the fleet and the fishing slowed way down.  Should have stayed on the bite.

(07-18-2021, 01:48 AM)BSF Wrote: Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the the video.

Thank you so much for watching! Been trying to get the videos better.  Heading to Flaming Gorge this week.  Hopefully we'll get some good content for the next video. Big Grin