Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Willard Bay Trip # 26
Yesterday launched out of south marina at 0619 a.m. nice overcast and light rolling chop on the water. Perfect for drifting. Water temp 78.7, depth down a couple more inches at bottom of ramp. 

[Image: 068a.jpg]

Did my usual drifting bait out off the feed lot. Boated 4 WBCCC in about 2 hours.  About 1030, wind died down to almost dead calm and air temp went up to over 85 deg. Water temp up to 81 when I decide to call it a day at 1230.  
Was able to boat a 1 inch bump on my Cat contest with a 24.0" Cat.  All fish released. 

Met and had a nice conversation with a young lady DNR employee on the ramp when I was draining boat bilge.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
(07-20-2021, 05:44 PM)Tin-Can Wrote: Yesterday launched out of south marina at 0619 a.m. nice overcast and light rolling chop on the water. Perfect for drifting. Water temp 78.7, depth down a couple more inches at bottom of ramp. 

Did my usual drifting bait out off the feed lot. Boated 4 WBCCC in about 2 hours.  About 1030, wind died down to almost dead calm and air temp went up to over 85 deg. Water temp up to 81 when I decide to call it a day at 1230.  
Was able to boat a 1 inch bump on my Cat contest with a 24.0" Cat.  All fish released. 

Met and had a nice conversation with a young lady DNR employee on the ramp when I was draining boat bilge.

Nice going on the bump, not bad for two hours. As hot as it has been, it sure is nice to have overcast skies in the morning. Sound like you still haven't fixed those leaky rivets, being retired I'm surprised.