Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRANDSON'S FIRST BOW HUNT
This is a picture of my youngest son Paul and his youngest son Keegan who just turned 13 this summer and the nice buck he took, He may have to go some before he tops this pretty buck. Congrats Keegan so proud of you. 
[Image: Keegans-1st-buck-Aug-2021.jpg]

[Image: Paul-and-Keegan-with-Keegans-buck.jpg]
Wow! What a fantastic looking buck. Well worth a head mount. If he only save the antlers, he can inject embalming fluid into the veins of the velvet. I have done this three times over the years and no problems. All are over 20 years old now. I have used less than 1/2 pint for the three. I still have the rest (8oz) you can have, also needle.
Good fishing to all.   Hue
(09-06-2021, 07:08 PM)BURLEY Wrote: Wow! What a fantastic looking buck. Well worth a head mount. If he only save the antlers, he can inject embalming fluid into the veins of the velvet. I have done this three times over the years and no problems. All are over 20 years old now. I have used less than 1/2 pint for the three. I still have the rest (8oz) you can have, also needle.

My son is going to have a European mount done by some one in Uinta, he stopped off with the head the same day they took the buck.
What a beautiful buck.  Congrats to your grandson on a great one.
(09-06-2021, 06:37 PM)PACKFAN Wrote: This is a picture of my youngest son Paul and his youngest son Keegan who just turned 13 this summer and the nice buck he took, He may have to go some before he tops this pretty buck. Congrats Keegan so proud of you. 
[Image: Keegans-1st-buck-Aug-2021.jpg]

[Image: Paul-and-Keegan-with-Keegans-buck.jpg]
Sunrise on the water
Atta' BOY!!!! Great deer with a bow for a young man!! I send a tip of the hat his way
Congrats to your grandson. What a nice buck!