Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low water conditions in your area?
(09-12-2021, 01:04 PM)duksnfish Wrote:

(09-12-2021, 01:04 PM)duksnfish Wrote: I havent been there, but, I see F&G just issued a salvage operation on Foster Reservoir down near Preston.  That place can have some awesome fishing. A lot of the planters over the years actually come from Glendale through the overflow pipes into Foster believe it or not. I know several years ago there was another salvage order on Foster and it was just getting back up to holding some very nice bass, gills and crappie. I dont fish it due to boating restrictions, I just know  Ive stopped by there a couple times and some nice fish were taken out of there.

Glendale is also low low low and closed to boats but float tubes etc can still get on if you walk down the ramp. And with water this low, some of the best fishing can be had there when water is this low if you can get on it.

Thats all I know of so hope there is some places where minimum pool restrictions save them for years to come.

I can’t find anything about Foster, but I did find an article about Johnson being on salvage order. That sucks, there were some huge bass in there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Low water conditions in your area? - by gstott - 09-13-2021, 04:20 AM
RE: Low water conditions in your area? - by AlexB - 09-15-2021, 03:27 AM