Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake...Help Needed
I have been approached by the Utah Lake Commission to serve on the Utah Lake Fisheries Management Plan Advisory Committee.  A big title with good credentials needed and a bit of time and energy necessary.  Unfortunately, due to some limitations of age and health, I had to decline the invitation.  However, I am sure there are a few on this forum that might qualify and who might be willing to participate.

Here is the info provided by Sam Braegger for me to post:

We are looking for two angler representatives to serve on our Utah Lake Fisheries Management Plan Advisory Committee! The committee will help develop a plan for managing the Utah Lake fishery that supports June sucker conservation, while also offering a diversity of fishing opportunities. The committee will help advise fisheries managers on actions to address issues and concerns regarding the fishery.
Members of the committee will participate until June 30, 2022 and will be involved in monthly meetings (likely to be held virtually), data reviews and gathering angler feedback, among other duties.
Interested participants should submit a resume with at least two references and a brief statement outlining their vision for the future of the Utah Lake fishery to chriscrockett@utah.gov by 5 p.m. on Oct. 22.
Thanks in advance for your efforts to improve the Utah Lake fishery!

Sam Braegger

Outreach Coordinator
O: 801-851-2900
C: 801-669-2782