Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Back Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante monuments !!!
Heart 
President Joe Biden will restore two sprawling national monuments in Utah that have been at the center of a long-running public lands dispute, and a separate marine conservation area in New England that recently has been used for commercial fishing. Environmental protections at all three monuments had been stripped by former President Agent Orange.  :D :D :D

sm
(10-08-2021, 01:49 PM)southernman Wrote: President Joe Biden will restore two sprawling national monuments in Utah that have been at the center of a long-running public lands dispute, and a separate marine conservation area in New England that recently has been used for commercial fishing. Environmental protections at all three monuments had been stripped by former President Agent Orange.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

sm
Booooooo!
Angry Angry Angry
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
He originally posted this on the Utah Off topic board but since we no longer allow political post on any Utah boards it got moved here. As per his normal southernman is back to his normal of trying to stir the pot with his Dem BS.
Yes, and the next Republican president will reverse it, and then the next Democratic president will reverse what the Republican president reversed and.....  Got to love politics.
... but will he legalize cannabis and bring back three two beer ???

Heart Exclamation Angry

sm